- June 18, 2019 - 19:53Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing Steve Clark talks to Steve Paikin about Ontario's More Homes, More Choice Act.
- June 17, 2019 - 21:35The Agenda discusses the movement of the North Pole from Canada to Russia.
- June 17, 2019 - 12:59The Agenda welcomes Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown to discuss the fate of Peel Region.
- June 17, 2019 - 13:33The Agenda welcomes Misssissauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie to discuss the fate of Peel Region.
- June 14, 2019 - 11:27David Rockne Corrigan discusses the growing trend toward green burials.
- June 14, 2019 - 16:52The Agenda reviews its week of programming.
- June 14, 2019 - 21:06Steve Paikin talks to Roger Strasser, the founding dean of the Northern Ontario School of Medicine.
- June 13, 2019 - 27:07The Agenda discusses the Montreal Protocol to phase out CFCs and heal the ozone-layer hole.
- June 13, 2019 - 27:21Steve Paikin talks with Catherine McKenna, Canada's environment minister.
The Liberals have chosen to stick to their usual system for picking their new leader, even though a majority of members oppose it. What will that mean for the party’s future?
They say that a week is a lifetime in politics — and a lot has happened over the past two lifetimes. Here’s what to watch for at the Liberals’ annual general meeting this weekend.
What's on This Week
MonJun 17Goodbye Peel Region? Farewell North Pole?Should Mississauga be an independent city that's no longer a part of Peel Region? Mayor Bonnie Crombie thinks so. The Agenda welcomes her to make the case. Then, Brampton mayor Patrick Brown on why separating from Peel would create more problems than it would solve. And, exploring the North Pole and its relevance to Canada.
TueJun 18Increasing Ontario's Housing SupplyThe Agenda welcomes Ontario's Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Steve Clark, to outline the details of Bill 108 - legislation designed to tackle the province's housing crisis. Then, a panel of experts discuss how the bill will affect municipalities and their residents.
WedJun 19A World Without Meat?; The State of StatinsThe Agenda looks in to the dramatic growth of plant-based foods and whether they have the power to go from niche to mainstream. Then, weighing the benefits and the risks associated with statins as a treatment for cardiac disease.
ThuJun 20Premier Ford's One-Year AnniversaryIt's been one year since Doug Ford and the Ontario Progressive Conservatives won power. The Agenda examines the highs and the lows and how the government might handle the next three years of its majority mandate. And, Finance Minister Vic Fedeli shares what it's been like minding the province's finances.
FriJun 21Indigenous Resilience; Ontario Hubs; The Agenda's WeekActivist and artist Sarain Fox discusses how a new generation is learning cultural resilience. Ontario Hubs journalists discuss stories from around the province. And, The Agenda reviews its week of programming.