Since the early 1990s, the Donkey Sanctuary of Canada has given more than 200 abused and neglected donkeys a forever home. Ontario Hubs field producer Jeyan Jeganathan went to Puslinch to take a tour of the facility - and to find out how it's helping spark conversations about the oft-forgotten equine.
September 19, 2019 - 6:45
- September 19, 2019 - 31:22The Agenda discusses a new kind of corporation beyond stakeholders and profits.
- September 19, 2019 - 15:00The Agenda welcomes Sarah Kaplan to discuss her new book, "The 360 degree Corporation: From Stakeholder Trade-offs to Transformation."
- September 18, 2019 - 20:03The Agenda discusses Ontario's education woes from the point of view of one of Ontario's largest teachers' unions.
- September 18, 2019 - 34:39The Agenda discusses the challenges Ontario's French schools are facing.
- September 17, 2019 - 22:48The Agenda welcomes Adam Tooze to discuss his book, "Crashed: How a Decade of Financial Crises Changed the World."
- September 17, 2019 - 30:55The Agenda discusses the political climate going into the Canadian general election.
- September 16, 2019 - 13:04The Agenda discusses Great Lakes flooding and how it ties in with climate change.
- September 16, 2019 - 11:52The Agenda discusses the role of the Internatioal Joint Commission on Great Lakes policy.
- September 16, 2019 - 29:42The Agenda discusses the role of the federal government in saving the Great Lakes from climate change ravages.
Fifty years ago today, a kind-hearted Anglican priest sent the province’s political establishment reeling
With a new chief of staff in place, Doug Ford has signalled that he wants to change the narrative surrounding his government.
What's on This Week
MonSep 16Troubled WatersThe Agenda examines some of the major threats plaguing the Great Lakes and why a new report is calling on government to commit to doing more to protect them.
TueSep 17Politics, Partisanship, and PolarizationWith political tensions running higher across the country, The Agenda considers how well Canada's federal parties represent the values and attitudes of Canadians.
WedSep 18Keeping French Schools FrenchThe Agenda looks at how French students may be underserved when too many English-speaking students are admitted into their schools, and why Ontario's French school boards are facing a potential constitutional challenge over the issue.
ThuSep 19Reshaping CapitalismThe Agenda examines a growing movement that's nudging corporations towards a social purpose beyond profits.
FriSep 20Naomi Klein; Ontario Hubs; The Agenda's WeekThe Agenda welcomes author and environmental activist Naomi Klein to discuss her latest book, "On Fire: The (Burning) Case for a Green New Deal." Then, Ontario Hubs journalists discuss stories from around the province. And, The Agenda reviews its week of programming.