- June 25, 2019 - 21:42The Agenda welcomes Emily Oster to discuss her book, "Cribsheet: A Data-driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool."
- June 25, 2019 - 24:28The Agenda discusses the growing concern over workplace burnout.
- June 24, 2019 - 23:31The Agenda discusses Trump-era foreign policy and what the next year might bring.
- June 24, 2019 - 31:09The Agenda discusses Canada's challenges on the world stage.
- June 21, 2019 - 7:01The Agenda discusses the Phoenix pay system issue and what can be done to fix it.
- June 21, 2019 - 7:12Northwestern Hub reporter Jon Thompson discusses the final contruction of Shoal Lake 40's Freedom Road.
- June 21, 2019 - 15:14The Agenda reviews its week of programming.
- June 21, 2019 - 20:12Sarain Fox talks to Steve Paikin about the importance of passing on Indigenous cultural resiliency to a new generation.
- June 20, 2019 - 16:12The Agenda discusses public-private partnerships for infrastructure in Ontario.
The Liberals have chosen to stick to their usual system for picking their new leader, even though a majority of members oppose it. What will that mean for the party’s future?
They say that a week is a lifetime in politics — and a lot has happened over the past two lifetimes. Here’s what to watch for at the Liberals’ annual general meeting this weekend.
What's on This Week
MonJun 24The Trump Doctrine; Canada in a Turbulent WorldThe Agenda welcomes foreign affairs specialist Walter Russell Mead to discuss Trump-era foreign policy strategies. Then, how Canada is facing up to its own set of international challenges.
TueJun 25Diagnosing Workplace Burnout; The Science of Parenting
WedJun 26Canada-Cuba Relations; Wild WindsorThe Agenda discusses some of the recent developments that are straining the relationship between Ottawa and Havana. Then, Canadian historian and author Patrick Brode paints a picture of Prohibition-era Ontario - the subject of his book, "Dying for a Drink: How a Prohibition Preacher Got Away with Murder."
ThuJun 27Managing Plastic Waste; Talking TrashThe Agenda looks at what Ontario is doing to tackle wasteful plastics, and why recycling is still such a challenge in Canada despite years of effort by municipal leaders and environmental activists. Then, a look at the history and vibrancy of Huntsville's main street. And, a feature interview with Booker Prize-winner Marlon James.
FriJun 28Versailles at 100; Ontario Hubs; The Agenda's WeekThe Agenda marks the 100th anniversary of the Treaty of Versailles. Then, Ontario Hubs journalists discuss stories from around the province. The history and vibrancy of Cobalt's main street. And, The Agenda reviews its week of programming.